Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good Idea!

So I borrowed this idea from a good friend of mine. I must tell you that same said friend is also the person who inspired me to start blogging. She is very creative and not afraid to say whats on her mind. Qualities that I am working on :)! (yes Lyndee.....this is you!)

Ok...her blog is recoveringcrafthoarder.blogspot.com.  She has a list of 35 things to do before she is 35. I loved this idea. At first I thought it would be super easy to come up with 35 things. For me....it wasn't so easy. I found myself putting things down that I usually do anyway. I decided for myself that there was no point to making a list if I wasn't going to stretch myself. I really wanted things to strive for and look forward to accomplishing. Then like Lyndee I didn't know if I wanted to share my list. I have decide like her to share.

I don't have too many people view my blog, but for those of you that do I wanted you to see  my list so I had more people to keep me working on it besides my husband and kids. So if any of you think I've gone too long with out sharing how I am doing on my list......bug me:)

35 Things To Do Before 2013

1. Pray More
2. Blog at least once a week
3. Budget....then stick to it!
4. Meal plan
5. Camp at least 3 times
6. Take my kids on a road trip
7. Hike with my kids at least 10 times
8. Exercise 3 time a week
9. Organize my officeOrganize
10. Read at least 12 books and 3 of them must be a Classic
11. Feel good about the way I look
12. Go on 12 dates with Nashawn
13. Plant a garden with my kids
14. Go on a horseback ride
15. Plant grass in my front yard
16. Plant flowers in my front yard
17. Find an old bench for my front porch and re-finish it
18. Learn to use my sewing machine
19. Go to Bear Lake swimming
20. Run a Mile with out stopping
21. Quit drinking energy drinks/pop
22. Visit the temple 6 times
23. Learn more about family history
24. Read the book of mormon myself and with my kids
25. Have a special day with each of my kids
26. Learn to Meditate
27. Go to lunch with a friend 12 times
28. Get my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving
29. Go to Conference at the Conference Center
30. Take more pictures
31. Really research who I want to vote for....all of them!
32. Find a Hobby....something other than cleaning.....:)
33. Have family game night 3 times a month
34. Check something off my "Bucket List"
35. Breath more.....so I can Enjoy more!!

There it is. I am already almost done with one of the 12 books. When I am finished I will write about it. I think this list alone with help me blog once a week. So it begins..........


1 comment:

  1. Yea! Sometimes all we have to do is write it down in order to do it. It some how holds us more accountable. Putting it into blog land makes us all the more accountable. Hopefully I'll be one of those friend lunches. And if you want a fun road trip, come visit Martin's Cove, then Casper, and finish off at Mt. Rushmore; it's only 4 hours from me ;). You could even camp there and cross that off your list. Do books on tape count? You could tick off a couple books on your road trip. See, I've got your list all planned out. Awesome list!!!

    ReplyDelete